His main areas of expertise are control software for the operation of telescopes, systems engineering and project management processes applied to astronomical instrumentation. His technical experience and background covers activities for the development of the control layer of ground-based astronomical observatories, from the control infrastructure design to the implementation of software applications. Consequently, he is participating in the following projects carrying out different tasks, wich are metioned below:
- Systems engineer and project manager for the TJO robotic telescope (OAdM observatory, Spain);
- Task leader for the TCS at the SuperWASP Qatar robotic Telescope (ORM observatory, Spain),
- Local project manager and in charge of the operations scheduler and the ICS at the CARMENES instrument,
- Local project manager and in charge of the operations scheduler for the Cherenkov Telescope Array observatory (CTA);
- National documentation manager for the LISA Path-Finder mission (ESA).